All contents of Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect training guide are being explicit to make you have explicit understanding of this exam. Their contribution is praised for their purview is unlimited. None cryptic contents in Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect learning materials you may encounter. And our Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions are easy to understand and they are popular to be sold to all over the world. Just look at the comments on the website, then you will know that we have a lot of loyal customers.
Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Syllabus Topics:
>> Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Latest Questions <<
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Reliable Exam Cram | Guaranteed Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Passing
With the rapid development of IT technology, the questions in the IT certification exam are also changing. Therefore, ActualtestPDF also keeps updating test questions and answers. And if you purchase ActualtestPDF Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect practice test materials, we will provide you with free updates for a year. As long as the questions updates, ActualtestPDF will immediately send the latest questions and answers to you which guarantees that you can get the latest materials at any time. ActualtestPDF can not only help you pass the test, but also help you learn the latest knowledge. Never pass up a good chance to have the substantial materials.
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Sample Questions (Q99-Q104):
NEW QUESTION # 99
What is the best practice for testing sharing and visibility changes?
- A. Use Administrative and User reports to view the Active Users.
- B. Use the Login As feature for a sample user in each role and profile.
- C. Use Field Audit Trail to audit the field meta-data and visibility.
- D. Use the Sharing button to test Profile and Permission set changes.
NEW QUESTION # 100
After testing and deploying a new trigger that does creates a related order when a opportunity is closed, the Architect begins complaints of permission error messages appearing when closing an opportunity.
How did this error occur?
- A. The trigger handlers class does not use any sharing keywords and the user not have access to the orders related to the opportunity.
- B. The trigger handler class is using ''with sharing'' and the user does not have access to the orders related to the opportunity.
- C. The trigger should be using RunAs() when creating the order.
- D. Trigger is using IsCreateable() Apex method and the user doesn't have create permission on the Oder object.
NEW QUESTION # 101
Universal Containers has a set of Account Management users that should only see Accounts once the Account becomes a customer. The Type field on the Account identifies whether the Account is a Prospect, Customer, Partner or Other. Which two methods could an Architect use to enable this sharing requirement, assuming a private sharing model for Accounts?
Choose 2 answers.
- A. Create an Account Sharing Rule that shares all Accounts owned by Sales to be shared with Account Management roles and subordinates.
- B. Create a Public List View, where Accounts of Type Customer are included and share the List view with the Account Management public group.
- C. Create a Criteria-based Sharing rule that shares the Account to the Account Management Group when the Type is Customer.
- D. Institute a process that calls for the Account Manager to be added to the Account Team once the Account becomes a customer.
NEW QUESTION # 102
Universal Containers (UC) is in legal dispute regarding several orders. UC has found out these records were removed from system. The VP of Sales has asked to ensure this cannot happen in the future. What approach would meet this requirement?
- A. Remove order delete permission from profiles and permission sets.
- B. Implement a sharing rule that changes access for the records to read.
- C. Change the record type/page layout assignment for orders to be read-only.
- D. Remove the delete button from the Order page layout.
NEW QUESTION # 103
Universal Containers has developed Apex code to manually create AccountShare records to grant specific users access to individual Accounts. What must the Architect do to ensure the AccountShare records are not deleted when the owner of the Account is changed?
- A. Create the share records and set the RowCause to a custom Apex Sharing Reason
- B. Create the share records in a class with the "Without Sharing" keyword
- C. Create the share records and set the RowCause to Manual
- D. Create the share records with the Delete on Owner Change field set to false
NEW QUESTION # 104
Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect exam is very popular in IT field. Having Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect certificate is the best for those people who want to be promoted and is also a valid selection. And with the aid of Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect certification test, you can improve your skills and master some useful techniques in your job so that you can finish your work better and demonstrate your great ability before other people. Only in this way can you get more development opportunities.
Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Reliable Exam Cram: https://www.actualtestpdf.com/Salesforce/Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect-practice-exam-dumps.html