Salesforce exam guide have to admit that the exam of gaining the Salesforce certification is not easy for a lot of people, especial these people who have no enough time. If you also look forward to change your present boring life, maybe trying your best to have the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant latest questions are a good choice for you. Now it is time for you to take an exam for getting the certification. If you have any worry about the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam, do not worry, we are glad to help you. Because the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant cram simulator from our company are very useful for you to pass the exam and get the certification.
How much Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Cost
The price of the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam is 200 USD and retake exam fees is 100 USD plus applicable taxes.
Who should take the Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam
The Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam certification is an internationally-recognized validation that identifies persons who earn it as possessing skilled as a Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant. If a candidate wants significant improvement in career growth needs enhanced knowledge, skills, and talents. The Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam certification provides proof of this advanced knowledge and skill. If a candidate has knowledge of associated technologies and skills that are required to pass the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam then he should take this exam.
>> Marketing-Cloud-Consultant New APP Simulations <<
Efficient Marketing-Cloud-Consultant New APP Simulations & Leader in Qualification Exams & Marvelous Salesforce Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
If you keep delivering, your company will give you more opportunity and more money to manage. I don't think you will be a clerk forever. You must do your best to pass IT certification and to be elevated people. DumpsMaterials Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice test will help you to open the door to the success. You can download pdf real questions and answers. What's more, you can also refer to our free demo. More and more IT people have taken action to purchase our Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant test. 100% guarantee to pass Marketing-Cloud-Consultant test. I think you will not miss it.
Difficulty in writing Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam
Now, these days the significance of Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant is increasing day by day then the difficulty of passing Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam questions is also advancing. Candidates can only be passed Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam if they practice daily, prepare from quality preparation material and believe in yourself. This is always a tough task for the candidates to pass Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam because Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam syllabus has some tricky concepts and the candidates find it hard to understand these topics. To overcome these problems candidates should have to keep these points in mind. First of all look for some updated and in detailed exam preparation material. They will really help you in understanding the very small to the small concept of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam. The second point look for Salesforce experts helps, as they have the experience of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam and they can tell you the real exam scenario. The third point is candidates should practice from quality Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam practice exams. DumpsMaterials provides you internationally recognized Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant exam dumps that will ensure hundred percent passing surety at the first attempt. These Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant questions answers have been made by Salesforce professionals and experts. The most important thing DumpsMaterials also provides Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant practice test with updated and latest questions that will help candidates a lot from the prospect of preparation.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Sample Questions (Q128-Q133):
NEW QUESTION # 128
Northern Trail Outfitters has purchased a new Marketing Cloud account with two dedicated IP addresses. One IP address will be used for commercial sends, while the other will be reserved for transactional messages.
Their customer base includes 1.5 million email addresses.
What should the consultant recommend?
- A. Split marketing campaigns over a number of days while migrating over smaller triggered campaigns during the warming period.
- B. Focus on warming the IP address for commercial sends, because it is not necessary to warm an IP address used only for transactional sends.
- C. Suppress sends to AOL email addresses during the first two weeks of IP warming, then resume sending to them during the third week.
- D. Send to unengaged subscribers during the first two weeks of IP warming in order to give them the opportunity to interact.
NEW QUESTION # 129
A consultant wants to trigger an email whenever the status field on the Lead Object changes to Hot, Tracking data will need to be kept in the sales cloud.
Which three steps should the consultant use in the solution
- A. Create the triggered send definition in the sales cloud
- B. Create the triggered send definition in the marketing cloud
- C. Put a SOAP API in place via the marketing cloud API
- D. Write an Apex Trigger on the Lead object
- E. Enable triggered sends on the Lead object in configuration
NEW QUESTION # 130
As part of their brand guidelines, ABC Company uses a custom brand font for all print marketing materials.
ABC Company wants to use their custom brand font in email as well.
What is the recommended best practice for font usage in email?
- A. Build an email using multiple images, with all text saved in the brand font
- B. Build an email as one image, with all text saved in the brand font.
- C. Edit an emails HTML to list the custom brand font in the style tags font-family property.
- D. Use a web-safe font for text that closely matches the brands custom font.
NEW QUESTION # 131
When joining a data extension in Contact Builder, in which scenario should a consultant mark the Use as Root checkbox?
- A. Supplemental data for an interaction in Journey Builder.
- B. Data for both Email and MobileConnect sends.
- C. One-to- Many Relationship to the Contact Record.
- D. Database of record other than All Subscribers.
NEW QUESTION # 132
A customer wants to configure appointment reminders for patients in their clinic. The reminder should be sent day before the appointment date at 10 a.m and the appointment record should be updated in the patient was sent a reminder email.
What solution could be recommended?
- A. Create a daily scheduled automation to refresh the audience, and use Automation Studio activities to send a reminder with AMPscript in the message to update the record in Synchronized Data Extension.
- B. Create a journey with CRM date based entry source, and use journey Builder activates to send a reminder and update the record in CRM.
- C. Create a journey with CRM data source triggered on the reminder data and use Journey Builder activities to send a reminder and update the record in Synchronized Data Extension.
- D. Create a daily scheduled automation to refresh the audience, and use Data Extension entry source for a journey with activates a reminder and updates the record in CRM.
NEW QUESTION # 133
New Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Question: https://www.dumpsmaterials.com/Marketing-Cloud-Consultant-real-torrent.html